Monday, June 13, 2011

Jungle Juice, Morristown, NJ

Located away from the main bustle of the Green and South Street, Jungle Juice on Morris Street is a tiny little fruit smoothie bar offering a quite impressive variety of smoothies and milkshakes.  They also offer a variety of add-ins....not unlike the "boosts" at Jamba Juice.

Dulce:
I had the Jungle Original.  A wonderfully tasty and smooth blend of pineapple, banana, strawberries, coconut juice and nonfat yogurt.  It was so refreshing and cooled me down the extremely hot day we went.  While we often crave a large quantity of yummy things, the small was WAY TOO BIG!  It was a meal in itself.  I actually felt cheated cause I threw out half of the delicious icy concoction due to the massive size!  My scale is an 8.  I will def be back to try all the different flavors!

PB:
So, I opted for The Amazon and yes, it was a daunting task when I saw the size of the small that I ordered.  I'm a big guy and this was a very large drink.  However, it was a perfect blend of raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, banana, raspberry sorbet and non-fat yogurt.  It was sweet icy refreshment at it's best.  I did finish the whole thing and was very full, but it was worth it and I'll definitely go back and try more flavors of cool sweetness.  My scale is a solid 9 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment